Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One in a Million

I've narrowed down the millions of paint options for the kitchen (ahem, much like the abundance of fabric choices that I often struggle with) to my final choice! Drum roll please....

I have chosen Glidden's "Arctic Stone"!




It is the perfect soft grey-blue color, and really lightens up the kitchen. I painted three swatches around the kitchen, to see how the color looks in different amounts of lighting. It is by far the best color, not too girly blue and not too boring grey.

(Speaking of grey, do you spell it grey or gray? I always thought e-y looked better than a-y. Guess it's a Great Britain vs. America thing. I'm going with the Brits on this one!)

I get to painting this weekend, and I always seem to think painting is way easier than it is before I start. Half way through I realize how difficult and tedious it is...hmmm. Just hope I only need two coats to cover the sage color that is in there now. Think I might even give the baseboards a new coat of white, if I feel so inclined of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment