Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mergers and Acquisitions

Just like the post says, even though I don't really understand what it means. Here are some newly merged acquisitions to our humble abode. (haha, that's not even close to the right usage of those terms).

A friend gave me a gift card to ModCloth (aka cutest vintage inspired online store ever) and I went bananas for this little "snooze button" coaster set. Holy cuteness. Oh my goodness.




 

Ya, it's a tiny bed with little quilted blanket coasters. It's the perfect way to incorporate dollhouse decor into an adults home, loving it.

I also got this precious "nest of nectar" sugar dish from ModCloth. I love shiny white ceramic things, clearly.




Gaaaaaa. I love this sugar dish. I might use it to store jewelry in though, haven't decided yet.

I am also the proud new owner of a ceramic elephant tea pot, which I found at Tyler Florence's store in Mill Valley. This little guy makes me ridiculously happy.






And, on a recent flea market trip I found this amazing vintage scale for $3! I didn't even realize until later that it says "Made in Greece" right on the front! My Greek relatives will be proud. My mom thinks it was used for measuring spices probably.






It has a little lean to it, but I think it makes it look even cuter. I won't be using it for measuring anytime soon, or ever.

So, these are the acquisitions for now. Still on the hunt for a buffet and new curtains for the kitchen. These little knick knacks will easily tide me over until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment