Friday, April 6, 2012

Black, White and Babies all over

Having a newborn around definitely limits the amount of DIY projects I am able to do, but I managed to squeeze one in while the little one slept (and it's even baby related!). I had been wanting to update the photos I have in my two frames on the stairwell, and used the plethora of new baby photos I have to do so.

I went from this more colorful (and baby-less) version of the duo...



to a more sleek and simplistic black and white version of the pair.



I love how black and white photos instantly look like a harmonious grouping together. Here's a shot from the living room.


I'll probably switch out those vases for something more colorful, since there is a glaringly obvious lack of color on these ledges now. Right now I'm liking the monochromatic look, so sophisticated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment